Advice and suggestions for patrons visiting our venue for a event/concert.
- Only buy tickets from the promoter or directly from their ticketing agent.
- Do not buy tickets from persons in the parking areas, as the tickets may be fraudulent, and you will not be able to gain entry into the venue.
- Check your ticket for the correct entrance, prior to standing in a queue.
- Check your tickets for items that are not allowed into the venue, such as cameras, weapons etc.
Disabled Platform Tickets & Access
- The disabled seating area is strictly reserved for disabled persons and one companion. This seating area has limited space and therefore we limit the number of companions / assistants in order to afford as many disabled persons the opportunity to attend the event.
- We regard a person as disabled if she or he has a physical impairment (meaning a partial or total loss of a bodily function or part of the body) which is long term and/or recurring and substantially limits her/his ability to carry out normal day to day activities.
- If you are not disabled DO NOT purchase this ticket as you will be refused access to the premises by security personnel without any form of compensation
- If you have a disability which cannot be easily identified by security personnel (for example you are not in a wheel chair) please call our office on (011) 794-5800 or email email@example.com in advance to advise us of your medical condition so that we make the necessary arrangements.
- We reserve the right to request a medical certificate from your doctor if we have any concerns in this regard.
Directions & Access
- A map to the venue is available on the website under Location Access.
- The Ticketpro Dome’s GPS co-ordinates are 26’3’46.81”S | 27’56’33.16”E.
- Written description of directions from certain locations – available on the website under Directions/Map.
- The venue is flanked by two dual carriageways – Northumberland Rd & Olievenhout Avenue. Access to parking areas can be gained from both.
- Should you require further assistance regarding directions and access, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Ticketpro Dome has ample parking controlled by a paid parking system.
- The cost per vehicle is R20-00 for the duration of the event.
- The parking areas are tarred, lit for night time and linked to Main Entrances.
- There are disabled parking bays available in the major parking areas.
- Should you require assistance with parking email email@example.com
- For pre-approved bus and taxi parking passes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do not park along the side of the roads. The Ticketpro Dome has ample parking at the venue. For you convenience we employ parking attendants to direct you around the venue. We request that when attending a concert that you adhere to directions from these parking attendants on duty and not the car guards on the roadside.
- For layout of parking areas, please click on Parking/Precinct Map
- Check the layout of parking areas available and which parking is ideal for the entrances you could use, as per your ticket.
Entry into venue
- The venue reserves the right of admission.
- The following are NOT allowed to be brought into the venue:
- No firearms – All visitors will be searched and those with firearms will not be allowed into the venue.
- No food or beverage (non-alcohol & alcoholic beverages)
- No cameras. No pets are allowed.
- Do not bring items such as camping chairs, cooler boxes, or any other item that can cause a trip hazard, as security may request that they be left outside.
- Be aware that there are no pass outs at concerts due to security reasons and access control. Once you have left the venue, access back into the venue will not be permitted.
Food & Beverage available at the venue
- There is a variety of food outlets and bar areas located on the perimeter of the Main Arena as well as on the Mezzanine Level behind the seating structures.
- Alcoholic beverages include local & imported beers, wine, ciders and spirit coolers.
- Please be aware that No external food or beverages may be brought into the venue.
For safety reasons:
- All glass and canned beverages are to be decanted into plastic cups;
- Lids from buddy bottles will be removed
- No buddy bottles will be allowed into the Golden Circle. These will need to be decanted.
- ATM: Two ATM machines are located in the venue (Entrance 1 and Entrance 3). There are additional ATM facilities located at Northgate Shopping Centre adjacent to the venue that can be used prior to entering the venue.
- Medical Clinic: The Ticketpro Dome has a fully equipped Medical Clinic situated on the right side of the stage area on the Main Arena floor.
- Merchandising: – Event dependant.
- Ticket Office and Collections: Situated outside Entrance 1 and is event dependent
- Please note that the venue is a non-smoking environment.
- Security is obliged to enforce the law that prohibits smoking in public places.
- Please assist and co-operate by adhering to the non-smoking policy.
- Smoking Areas are situated outside Entrance 1 and other demarcated areas, this is event specific.
- The venue does not sell any tobacco products.
- Make sure you get to the venue early for the events and check the times of the event.
- Should you need assistance, please speak to a security official to obtain the correct information.
- Make yourself aware of what entrance you used to come into the venue, as you will need to exit the same way.
- Keep your personal belongings at your side at all times, if you place it on the ground, under your seat, or out of sight there is a possibility that it can be stolen.
- Seated shows: We request all patrons to please respect their fellow patrons and stay seated for the duration of the show.
- Chairs cable tied together. During all seated shows at the venue, EMS (Emergency Management Services) requests that all chairs be cabled tied together. This is for safety reasons, in case of an emergency.
- Please remain seated at all times on bleachers and retractable seating. Do not run, jump or dance on bleachers.
- Accommodation in the area – there are a number of B&B’s / hotels in the area. A full list is available under “Venue Info” on the website.
- Concert Hospitality: Should you be interested in hospitality, please email email@example.com
- Access to Golden Circle area – Access to Golden Circle can be found stage right and stage left, right at the front of the stage area along the barrier.